How To Unlock AT&T USA iPhone METHOD 1 :-
1. Install latest version of iTunes if you don’t have it already (Make sure that you have internet connectivity).
You can download iTunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
2. Connect phone to iTunes with not accepted (not valid) SIM card or valid (AT&T) if your phone requires activation.
3. Do a backup
4. Do a restore
5. Sync your iPhone in iTunes.
6. Phone is now unlocked. (Message should show up on ITUNES usually.)
Please note that sometimes the message may not appear in that case you can always test with a non supported SIM card.
If you get service that means your iPhone is unlocked.
Do ensure that the SIM card you use for testing is an activated GSM sim from any other network.
If your phone is not unlocking or getting signal, PLEASE perform the backup/restore once again (explained above). Sometimes it may take upto 3 times to get it provisioned and unlocked. Also another solution is also trying to do another restore on another computer. Many times this has done the trick too.
Incase it still does not work then kindly erase all content and settings and then setup as new iPhone and follow the instructions below one by one till the time your iPhone is Unlocked.
Note: Do NOT complete the initial setup process prior to plugging the device in.
How To Unlock AT&T USA iPhone METHOD 2 :-
1) Get a SIM Card from any other carriers than AT&T such as (T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, etc.) and insert it into your iPhone.
2) Plug your iPhone along with the other card into your computer. (*Note: Your iTunes must be updated to the latest version)
3) Wait a few seconds for your iPhone to be recognized in iTunes and iTunes will attempt to activate your iPhone.
4) A message will pop up in the iTunes screen as “Invalid SIM card No Sim supported”, or a blank screen.
5) Now, simply unplug your iPhone and insert ONLY an official AT&T Sim card into your phone.
6) Plug your iPhone along with the official AT&T Sim card into the computer again and iTunes will attempt to activate your iPhone through the Apple Server.
7) Once this stage has completed, you should see a screen that displays “Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked!”
8) From here you have completed the factory iPhone unlock activation and you are ready to insert your other carrier’s Sim Card (T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, Etc.).
9) Signal should show and your iPhone has been unlocked and ready to use!
How To Unlock AT&T USA iPhone METHOD 3 :-
In certain circumstances the above instructions does not work to activate your unlock ticket, follow the next instructions to activate your unlock ticket using the restore method:
1) Make sure your iPhone’s SIM Card tray is empty. (If you have any SIM Card inserted in your iPhone, you won’t be able to access iTunes to restore.)
2) Plug your iPhone into your computer and wait until your iPhone is fully recognized in your iTunes. (*Note: Please make sure your iTunes is updated to the latest version).
3) Click the “Restore” button and proceed with the backup and terms and agreement acceptance.
4) Once the restore process has started, insert your other than AT&T SIM Card (T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, Etc.) into your iPhone.
5) Wait for the restore process to complete and iPhone to reboot.
6) Once your iPhone has rebooted, iTunes will activate your iPhone with your unlock ticket using your SIM Card.
7) You should see a message displayed in iTunes, “Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked!”
8) From here you are done, you should start receiving signal from your carrier (T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, Etc.)
9) Your iPhone is now factory unlocked permanently and you can update freely in the future for newer iOS updates.
What if your phone still shows up as NOT ACTIVATED?
You need to use an AT&T active SIM card to activate or get the last owner billing zip code & last 4 of social. Please make sure you DONT confuse UNLOCKING with Activating it. They are two different things.
I received the message “activated” or “unlocked” but when I plug it into iTunes, nothing happens.
Try connecting to iTunes, perform a back up then restore.
If the above mentioned steps worked for you and you have successfully unlocked your iPhone with us the please spare a few minutes to WRITE US A REVIEW or LIKE US and rate our service. It’s your opinions that keep us going.